- 16,201 Posts
Microsoft's new Mac vs. PC hyperbole
Microsoft has three new Surface Pro 3 ads out today that, as promised, switch from trying to attack the iPad to trying to attack the MacBook Air. Given how heart-breakingly, bank-breakingly unsuccessful Surface has been to date, it's hard not to sympathize. It's also hard not to think repeating past strategic failures will only result in more failures. Instead of shifting from iPad to MacBook, maybe Microsoft should shift from attacking Apple to attacking the PC market?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 08-12-2014, 06:08 PM #2
- By laz3x in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:15 PM
- By ahnydex in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:28 PM
- By ahnydex in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:13 AM
- By bdavid186 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:56 AM