- 16,194 Posts
Twitter testing video ads on mobile
Twitter has launched a beta for promoted tweets containing video content. That means more prominent advertising in your Twitter experience, which should go hand-in-hand with the irrelevant follower notifications, unhelpful follow suggestions, and plain old text sponsored tweets. Of course, for advertisers, Twitter reminds us "Tweets containing native Twitter video generate better engagement and more video views than before" and this should "create a richer and more engaging Twitter".
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 08-12-2014, 07:51 PM #2
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:52 PM
- By flatheadarcade in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 02:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 01:53 PM