- 16,184 Posts
How to change your iTunes password interval with parental controls on your iPhone or iPad
By default the App Store and iTunes only requires a password every fifteen minutes or so. That means if you've authorized a single purchase, someone could technically purchase something else without being required to enter a password again. For parents who want to prevent this from happening, you can easily use restrictions in order to require a password be entered for purchases immediately and every single time.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By HAWK in forum iPhone 6Replies: 36Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:04 PM
- By flatheadarcade in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:59 PM
- By Ulrik Motzfeldt in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 05:04 PM
- By Darth Plagueis in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 02:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 01:53 PM