- 16,237 Posts
How to replace a blown earpiece in an iPhone 5c
If callers on the other end sound distorted on your iPhone 5c or you can't hear them at all, it's possible you have a blown or defective earpiece. If you aren't fully covered by Apple Care or that isn't an option in your country, performing an iPhone repair on your own is always an option. Luckily, an earpiece replacement isn't difficult and costs a tiny fraction of what a new iPhone would cost you.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By qbnkelt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 70Last Post: 09-06-2014, 12:05 AM
- By leanneverett95 in forum iOSReplies: 25Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:07 PM
- By piter V in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:50 AM