- 16,205 Posts
Black login screen on your Mac? Here's the fix!
You restarted your Mac, and now you can't log in. The Apple boot screen appears and pinwheels for a few moments, then the screen goes black. You can still see a cursor, but you can't log in and get any further. Don't panic! We have the fix! Print these instructions out or save them to an iOS device and read them from there — I'll walk you through how to recover.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By BB fan forever in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 41Last Post: 11-02-2014, 06:54 PM
- By khoatran_huevn in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:10 PM
- By khoatran_huevn in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 06:33 PM