Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TechnologyTwitt
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

16,212 Posts

Default T-Mobile posts strong Q2 revenue, adds 1.5 million new customers

T-Mobile posted its second quarter earnings today, and the main takeaway is that the carrier is continuing momentum as far as customer acquisition is concerned. The Uncarrier managed to add an additional 1.5 million customers in the second quarter, which makes it the fifth consecutive quarter in which the carrier added more than 1 million subscribers. The number sees T-Mobile crossing 50 million total subscribers for the first time.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    iMore Intermediate

313 Posts
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts

Default Re: T-Mobile posts strong Q2 revenue, adds 1.5 million new customers

In some parts of the country they are their own worst enemy, but not for nothing, in other parts they are the dominant carrier (IMHO).

I'm here on the East Coast, and I am very pleased with their coverage (although the more rural you go the spottier coverage gets).

I have their data service on my iPad Air and am very pleased with the speed, coverage, reliability, and most importantly the price.

the_tech_eater likes this.