- 16,218 Posts
Sprint's first quarter 2014 results show they finally turned a profit
Sprint today released its earnings report for the first fiscal quarter of 2014, detailing a net income of $23 million, the best result in over seven years. The US mobile operator also confirmed that 3G network maintenance was largely complete, while LTE coverage expands to cover approximately 254 million people. Sprint had previously been struggling with new affordable plans to attract custom and forking out for upgrading 4G infrastructure.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2016, 11:41 PM
- By jwaves in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2014, 01:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 07:29 AM
- By mickd67 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 11:10 PM