- 16,237 Posts
Hardware: The often overlooked aspect of accessibility
Steve Jobs was fond of saying often that if hardware is the brains of a device, then software is its soul. This statement is true insofar that software is what really makes a device and its ecosystem — one needn't look any further than iOS to see that — and is what designers, developers, and consumers care about most. In terms of accessibility, the fact that software gets so much (rightful) attention means that one crucial and, I would argue, just as important aspect gets overlooked in the discussion.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Ledsteplin in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:26 PM