- 16,246 Posts
How to restrict access to iTunes, App Store, and iBooks with parental controls for iPhone and iPad
Before letting a child or teenager loose with an iPhone or iPad, you may decide that you don't want them to be able to purchase content without your consent. If blocking in-app purchases isn't enough, you can completely limit their access to the App Store, iTunes, and iBooks through restrictions. This way they can't purchase any content without asking.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:12 AM
- By richardv1 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:51 AM
- By bobbob1016 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:00 AM