- 16,240 Posts
How to lock attention to a specific app with Guided Access for iPhone and iPad
Guided Access is an accessibility feature in iOS that allows to you to lock an iPhone or iPad to one specific app. As long as Guided Access is enabled, only that one specific app can be used, and there's no way to exit it for the Home screen or any other app. Guided Access can be extremely useful in education settings, to help kids focus for learning math, language, and other skills, and for working with people on the autistic spectrum. Guided Access can even be used to create a "guest mode" so you can hand your device to someone and let them use Safari, iBooks, Video, or a game without having to worry about them snooping through your personal information. All you've got to do it set it up and activate it!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Ledsteplin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 12:20 PM
- By maortega089 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 11:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:59 AM