How to better protect your iPhone and iPad against 'backdoors' and other security and privacy risks
Security and convenience are perpetually at war. There will always be errors, oversights, omissions, and compromises that put our privacy at risk. Old ones will get fixed but new ones will get discovered. So what can we do? Luckily, while some of the conveniences of iOS and OS X make our devices easier to use, there are also ways to remove those conveniences to make our devices even more secure. If your privacy is worth more to you than ease of use, here's how you can lock down your iPhone and/or iPad, and any Mac it might connect to.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By acerace113 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-21-2014, 06:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 05:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 04:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 03:10 AM