- 16,205 Posts
How to fix the rear iSight camera in your iPhone: The ultimate guide
If the rear iSight camera on your iPhone either isn't working or shows imperfections in photos, it's possible that the camera assembly itself is defective or damaged. While defects typically just arise for no reason, a damaged iSight camera could be caused from a hard fall. Typical symptoms of a broken or defective iSight camera include a blacked out screen when trying to take a picture, purple or blue blemishes on the screen that also appear in the resulting photo, and lines going through the screen either while snapping photos or that just appear in the final photo. What iPhone you have will dictate how difficult a DIY repair will be. Luckily, we've got the guide you need to get the job done from start to finish!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:00 PM
- By opuvic in forum MacBookReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:44 PM
- By tavernstudio in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:10 PM