Razer Nabu will integrate with WeChat, expected to launch with sub-$100 price tag
Razer has confirmed that its up and coming Nabu wearable will integrate with the WeChat messaging service. The wearable is attempting to bind together both the smartwatch and fitness band, offering consumers a single product to carry out multiple tasks. The band itself is set to debut in China, before heading to the US and other targeted markets. As previously touched on, the retail price is expected to be less than $100.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:13 AM
- By mooch91 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 08:27 AM
- By jordb22 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 10Last Post: 07-24-2014, 08:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:17 PM