Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Administrator

Default Apple mobile payments rumored, could let you ditch your wallet for an iPhone

Apple is rumored to be in talks of launching a mobile wallet initiative, and it could happen as early as this fall alongside the much anticipated iPhone 6. Apple's efforts would allow iPhone owners to pay for goods in physical retail stores by using just their phones, an effort that could lead to people carrying just their iPhone rather than having to carry an iPhone and a wallet.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: Apple mobile payments rumored, could let you ditch your wallet for an iPhone

Yeah, but no. What a ridiculous headline.
    Where do I keep my driving license now or the plethora of plastic cards available that don't use passbook?

Default Re: Apple mobile payments rumored, could let you ditch your wallet for an iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Emeroid View Post
    Where do I keep my driving license now or the plethora of plastic cards available that don't use passbook?
    I've got a feeling that the thread title was tongue in cheek...
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup....
    "When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" ~Socrates
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,652 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emeroid View Post
    "The new revolutionary iPhone will have a card holder, while still being thinner than the current iPhone!" ~ Steve Jobs ghost.