- 4,734 Posts
Apple mobile payments rumored, could let you ditch your wallet for an iPhone
Apple is rumored to be in talks of launching a mobile wallet initiative, and it could happen as early as this fall alongside the much anticipated iPhone 6. Apple's efforts would allow iPhone owners to pay for goods in physical retail stores by using just their phones, an effort that could lead to people carrying just their iPhone rather than having to carry an iPhone and a wallet.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 07-23-2014, 04:56 PM #2
- 07-23-2014, 04:59 PM #3Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup....
"When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" ~Socrates
- 07-23-2014, 05:34 PM #4
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 08:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:30 PM