- 16,184 Posts
How to access and add credit to an iTunes Pass with Passbook
Apple's new iTunes Pass feature allows you to add a card to the Passbook app that contains your iTunes account information. You can then share that card so others can easily add credit at any Apple Store without having to buy a physical card. The most convenient part is that the credit instantly hits your iTunes account, so there's no waiting on physical cards anymore.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By MustangLife in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:21 PM
- By NetGuy2 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:10 AM
- By rotarycomp in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 09:01 AM