- 16,182 Posts
How to fix a blown or distorted earpiece in your iPhone: The ultimate guide
If you can't hear the caller on the other end of the line when you hold your iPhone to your face, or they sound distorted all the time, it's possible that the earpiece is defective or blown out. Most users that have iPhones with this issue can verify it if speakerphone works just fine. If that sounds like what you're experiencing with your iPhone, an earpiece replacement may be in order. Depending on what model iPhone you have, the difficulty range can vary. One thing is for certain though, performing an iPhone repair on your own is a heck of a lot cheaper than purchasing a new iPhone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Titanicology in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 17Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:09 PM
- By hydrogen3 in forum PoliticsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:40 AM
- By Michael Zajdel in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 07:50 AM