- 16,184 Posts
BlackRock's Susan Wagner joins Apple's board with M&A experience
Apple had announced today that its longest serving board member, Bill Campbell, has retired after 17 years of service and to replace his seat will be BlackRock co-founder Susan Wagner. Of note is the fact that Apple highlighted Wagner's experience with M&A, or mergers and acquisitions, to her seat on the board. Though it's still too early to tell if Apple will be aggressively acquiring more companies after its $3 billion purchase of Beats, Wagner could help Cook and company do so if needed.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Superfly_FR in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 07-20-2014, 03:24 AM
- By eastbayrae in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2014, 07:00 AM
- By Mitko Iliev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2014, 04:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2014, 10:50 AM