- 16,172 Posts
Logitech announces a iPhone 5S case and magnetic car mount
If you're looking for a new iPhone case and a way to mount your phone in your car, Logitech might just have you covered. The company today announced its protection+ case and +trip (italics ours, annoying lowercase and plus-sign styling theirs) car air-conditioner mount for the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
The protection+ case is a polycarbonate shell with a good chunk of metal embedded in the back to make it compatible with Logitech's car mounts as well as bring the whole thing up to a military-standard 810 G for protection against drops from 5.9 feet.
The +trip mount clips on to your car air-conditioning mount, and the phone (with the protection+ case) is affixed via a fairly powerful magnet. It's a pretty good bond, as well, though you'll need to work to get the right angle. (And as always, maybe try to not fiddle too much with your phone in the car if you can help it.)
The case runs $34.99, and the magnetic mount is $24.99. Both are expected to be available in August.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 07-16-2014, 07:32 AM #2
- 07-16-2014, 07:37 AM #3
- By ajst222 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 15Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:40 PM
- By mrsg63 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:40 PM