- 16,185 Posts
Timberman game chops its way up App Store charts
If you've ducked into the App Store top rankings recently, you may have noticed a relatively unfamiliar icon creeping up to the number 2 spot: Timberman. Very simply, you're a lumberjack in Timberman, and you have to tap to the left and right side of a tree to start chopping it down, but be mindful of which side you're on; there are branches that come down towards you as you bash out supiciously-clean chunks from the tree and the rest drops down. That said, Timberman plays a bit like Piano Tiles and borrows some art style from Flappy Bird.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By loanaelif in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2015, 09:41 AM
- By CanadianMacFan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 11:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:40 PM