- 16,209 Posts
Apple launches new iTunes Pass service in Japan to let you top-up on credit in-store
Apple has unveiled a new iTunes Pass service, enabling consumers to add credit to their Apple account by purchasing funds from sales representatives at an Apple Store. Using an iPhone or iPod touch, the sales rep scans in the amount through Passbook, which can then be utilized on the App Store. This saves the consumer from having to use a debit (or credit) card attached to the account or having to redeem cards. Unfortunately, this service appears to be limited to Japan for the time being.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Highrisedrifter in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 50Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:21 PM
- By LOVE ISIS in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:05 AM
- By Myshopvig Vig in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:49 AM
- By marc87576 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:21 AM