- 16,189 Posts
Could Beats' Jimmy Iovine be Apple's next ad man?
Apple is rumored to be shaking up its advertising effort and speculation has it that longtime creative agency partner TBWA Media Labs may be out in favor of Beats' Jimmy Iovine. Apple had acquired Beats for a cool $3 billion, and it looks like that money will net Iovine a posh office heading up Apple's "Madison Avenue" efforts as the iPhone-maker is looking to reignite its marketing campaigns.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 77Last Post: 08-09-2014, 05:14 PM
- By OBF in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 23Last Post: 07-22-2014, 10:21 PM
- By Ledsteplin in forum iPhone 6Replies: 40Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 04:20 AM