- 16,177 Posts
How to remove redeye from photos on your iPhone or iPad
No camera is perfect and that includes the one in your iPhone and iPad. One of the most common issues most people experience is redeye, which can be caused from flash or a bad glare. Luckily, instead of letting it ruin what would have been a great photo, just use the editing tools the Photos app provides to remove the redeye in just a few taps!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 07-14-2014, 04:02 PM #2
Re: How to remove redeye from photos on your iPhone or iPad
Odd how some people's eyes always have red eye in photos and most don't. The red eye feature in Photos and in most apps that have it sometimes does not work that well. I often use Superimpose to photoshop the red out.
Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By cfli1688c1 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:22 PM
- By pr1nce in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2014, 10:09 PM
- By SneakySnufflez in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:05 PM