- 16,183 Posts
If you're allergic to nickel and you want to use mobile devices like the iPad, consider using a case
Allergies are horrible. I say that as a person who's allergic to almost everything on the basic scratch test, and more. Plants, animals, minerals ó all of them can induce reactions from the annoying to the miserable to the health-threatening. That includes nickel, which for years has made some people very, very careful about the type and purity of the metals they allow near their skin. Traditionally that's been jewelry frequently worn. Now it's also mobile devices, including the iPad and iPhone, frequently used.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Rachel Cohen in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:18 PM
- By KingBuick in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:09 AM
- By PlanemoStd in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:17 AM
- By BoardRushGame in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:00 AM