Having issues skipping, stopping, and playing music tracks in your car over Bluetooth? Here's the fi
If you frequently pair your iPhone with your car in order to play music over the speakers, you probably have controls on your dash or steering wheel that let you pause, play, and skip tracks without having to actually pick up your iPhone. Unfortunately some iPhone users have reported issues with these functions under iOS 7. Either skipping, pausing, and playing don't work with car controls or there is a serious lag. Regardless what issue you're experiencing, the good news is that there's an easy fix!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By xkeyscore in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2014, 04:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 08:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2014, 01:10 PM