- 16,212 Posts
Apple able to trademark retail store layout across Europe, says EU court
Apple has won the right to register the layout of its iconic retail stores as a trademark in Europe, thanks to the EU court of justice overruling a German verdict saying otherwise. The company has already trademarked its store designs in the U.S. From the signature wooden tables holding up its products to the glass front with the massive branding signage, Apple has made it an experience beyond purchasing physical products.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By gordol in forum Apple TVReplies: 15Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2014, 05:40 AM
- By Ash Dharmarajan in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:20 PM