- 16,184 Posts
Apple and accessibility: Pushing back against unacceptable realities
Accessibility is something that seldom gets the attention it deserves. Most of us go about our day without ever wondering how accessible an iPhone or iPad or Mac is to the blind or the deaf, to those with autism or motor disfunction, or how accessible the apps that run on them are. Yet there are people who do care deeply about accessibility. Those who need iPhones and iPads and Macs to be ever-more accessible, of course, and those working to make iPhone and iPads and Macs ever-more accessible. Among technology companies, Apple does a tremendous job not only implementing accessibility, but promoting it and prioritizing it as well. And it starts at the very top.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By finn5975 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 83Last Post: 10-14-2014, 09:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 02:10 PM
- By Ana Paula1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 12:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:30 AM