- 16,201 Posts
Should Apple consider adding new board members?
Considering how successful Apple has been it's not unreasonable to wonder … does it make sense for Cook to add new members to the board of directors? That's what the Wall Street Journal reported earlier today. The crux was that the current board is from the Steve Jobs era, with most of the directors over 63 years of age, half of them having been on the board for more than a decade, if not longer. So, given all that, I think it does.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 07-07-2014, 06:59 PM #2
Re: Should Apple consider adding new board members?
It is not as easy for major corporation to "Consider" just adding more board members and why, what for? What would be the purpose of this question as to why they need more?. Don't get it?.
Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!
- By tripleentendre in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 21Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:00 AM
- By Mrhgirl in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 34Last Post: 07-22-2014, 08:50 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 82Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 01:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:50 AM