- 16,185 Posts
ISIS will rebrand NFC payment service following violence in Middle East
Following the rise of the ISIS militant group, or Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, in the Middle East, NFC-based mobile payment service ISIS, which is formed out of a joint venture between AT&T Mobility, Verizon Wireless, and T-Mobile, will be re-branding its services. Though the decision was made for a rebranding to distance ISIS from the ongoing violence in the Middle East, the mobile payment venture has not disclosed what its new name will be in the future.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 07-07-2014, 02:41 PM #2
- By the_tech_eater in forum PoliticsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:05 PM
- By iBright in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:02 PM
- By ikki80 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 01:20 PM
- By hydrogen3 in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:16 AM