- 16,193 Posts
Foxconn to deploy 10,000 iPhone-building robots
Apple's primary manufacturing partner, Foxconn, announced during a shareholder call that they're going to begin deploying new robots in their factories to aid in iPhone production. 10,000 of the machines are set to hit the assembly lines shortly, each at a cost of $20,000 - $25,000 and be able to churn out 30,000 devices. Foxconn CEO Terry Gou said they're in the final phase of testing these "Foxbots".
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iBright in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:02 PM
- By ikki80 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2014, 09:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:10 AM