- 16,184 Posts
How to use burst mode to capture all the action with your iPhone camera
Taking a photo of a moving object can be tricky. Not only do you have to worry about avoiding motion blur, you want to make sure you capture the action at just the right moment — the high point of the jump, the fullness of the splash, the cross-of the finish line, the impact of the moment. That's why Apple added burst mode to the iSight camera. On the iPhone 5s you get special hardware and software to help make sure you find that perfect shot, but even older iPhones can shoot in sequence. Best of all, it's easy to do!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iBright in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:02 PM
- By ikki80 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2014, 09:43 AM
- By SilverFyre in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 09:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 06:10 AM