- 16,186 Posts
TSA will require devices to be charged on international, U.S.-bound flights
As part of new security protocol at foreign airports, the United States Transportation Security Administration will require cell phones and select electronic devices to be fully charged with the ability to be powered on when going through security screening. The TSA says that devices that won't power on will not be allowed on flights headed to the U.S.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Speedygi in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 36Last Post: 03-08-2015, 09:31 AM
- By Frehley in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 39Last Post: 07-23-2014, 05:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:40 PM
- By guitarwake in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:28 PM