- 16,182 Posts
Apple makes first distribution deal with Middle Eastern retail outlet
Apple has signed an agreement with Saudi Arabian bookshop Jarir to sell Apple products through the outlet. This deal is the first of its kind between Apple and a retail outlet in the Middle East. The arrangement could lead to better prices on Apple products, according to Al Arabiya News:
In an interview with Al Arabiya News Channel, Jarir's chairman, Mohammad al-Aqeel, said that this agreement will allow the prices of Apple products sold at Jarir branches to be slightly reduced.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dream weave in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2014, 06:27 AM
- By cnalk in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 17Last Post: 07-09-2014, 03:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2014, 03:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:00 PM