How to use Calendar for iPhone and iPad: The ultimate guide

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Body:
ios_7_stock_calendar_5s_hero.jpg

Everything you need to know about settings up and using calendars on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad!​
Calendars help you keep track of what you're doing and when, which is why it's always been one of the core apps on mobile devices from the earliest PDA (personal digital assistants), to the latest iPhones and iPads. That why, when iOS launched in 2007, it included a Calendar app. Whether you simply use Calendar by itself, or whether you sync it via iCloud, Google Calendar, Microsoft, or something else, it's the default way to add and find appointments and events.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The iOS calendar is the best that I have used on a mobile device. One of the things that I was highly disappointed about Android was that the stock Google Calendar was limited. A very frustrating and confusing feature missing in the Google Calendar was the ability to change an event from one calendar to another. So if I had an event on my Work calendar and wanted to change it to my Home calendar within Google, I couldn't. Easy as pie on the iOS calendar. Plus, it's prettier.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2