Samsung's latest ad shows just how irresistible the iPhone truly is

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Body:
samsung_wall_huggers_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure what Samsung was thinking with their latest Galaxy S5 ad. They're once again desperately, cynically trying to call iPhone owners stupid. You. Me. Our friends. Our families. All of us. Stupid. But do you know what I see? An airport full of people, the vast, vast majority of whom are iPhone users and who love their iPhones so much they can't stop using them, even if they have to stay plugged in, hugging the walls, just to keep on using them. That's a pretty spectacular endorsement for a competitor.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
"But do you know what I see? An airport full of people, the vast, vast majority of whom are iPhone users and who love their iPhones so much they can't stop using them, even if they have to stay plugged in, hugging the walls, just to keep on using them. That's a pretty spectacular endorsement for a competitor."

"So, yeah, I'll charge my iPhone when I have to so I can keep on using it as much as I want to. I'll smartly keep my external charger ? roughly the same size as a swappable battery anyway ? in my pocket so I can save it for the flight and not have to sacrifice functionality for power savings."

"And I'll thank Samsung for showing just how irresistible the iPhone truly is..."

Great points Rene

What say you? How do you feel about Samsung's ad?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73