- 16,182 Posts
Two-factor iCloud authentication now live
Apple is starting to use two-factor authentication for iCloud. The added security appears to be rolling out in phases so some users are beginning to see this feature when they log into iCloud while others may have to wait until it gets deployed for their accounts; we can confirm that it is active on several accounts here at iMore.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By acerace113 in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 95Last Post: 11-28-2014, 01:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:40 PM