How to change your Apple ID security questions on iPhone or iPad
If you own and iPhone or iPad you almost certain have an Apple ID. It's what you use to log into iCloud and iTunes, and it's what a lot of new iOS 8 features like Continuity use to make sure you're you, and to keep your documents and data private and secure. In other words, your Apple ID is important. If you don't use two-step verification enabled — and you really should! — if you forget your password, the only way to reset it is with your security questions. That's why it's a good idea to review your security questions, make sure they're easy to remember for you but not easy to guess for anyone else.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By bones467 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 04:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 04:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 03:53 PM
- By consultant1027 in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:30 PM