- 16,173 Posts
iOS 8 SceneKit: Explained
Games are the single biggest category of products available for download in the App Store, so it's fitting that iOS 8 sees changes designed to help game developers. One of those changes is the addition of SceneKit,a technology first introduced for OS X developers in Mavericks in 2013. SceneKit helps developers to more quickly render game scenes in 3D. It's not aimed at developers working on sophisticated console-quality games; instead, SceneKit is aimed at makers of more casual fare.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By plot_almighty in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 11:07 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:10 AM