Apple rumored to be launching a more affordable iPod Touch next week

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

ipod_touch_hero_2.jpg

The latest Apple rumors are indicating that the company is set to launch a new model of the iPod Touch next week. According to the reports, a new variant will launch soon but there's little detail to go on in terms of specifications and/or features. MacRumors states the new device will be a modified version of the current 16GB iPod Touch, but available at a more competitive price point.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
So based on the Mac Rumors post you get a 16 GB at $199 with all the features of the 32 GB+ model.

Only issue is that 16 GB just doesn't seem like enough for an iPod. Even though I mainly use mine as a camera, I still have a lot of music stored on it. I would like to see a hardware refresh but as awesome as the iPod Touch is, it remains a niche product.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So based on the Mac Rumors post you get a 16 GB at $199 with all the features of the 32 GB+ model.

Only issue is that 16 GB just doesn't seem like enough for an iPod. Even though I mainly use mine as a camera, I still have a lot of music stored on it. I would like to see a hardware refresh but as awesome as the iPod Touch is, it remains a niche product.

I still think the iPod touch is a great entry level iOS device but if this pattern continues I might have to change that to the iPad mini.
I agree that 16 GB is not enough for the iPod touch, I would like to see a 32 GB start at $199 then a 64 for $249, 128 for $299 and a 256 for $399.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2