- 16,194 Posts
How to set up iCloud Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and more on your iPhone or iPad
If you didn't originally set up your iPhone or iPad with iCloud, or if you want to use a different iCloud account than you do for iTunes purchases, you may need to sign in and set up iCloud outside of the initial setup process. In some cases, you may simply want to add an additional account to your device, you can add an iCloud account at any time via the Settings app.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By rgm1266 in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 12:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 09:50 AM