- 16,205 Posts
iOS 8: Explained
iOS 8 was announced by Apple at WWDC 2014 on June 2 and will become publicly available this fall. Major new features include Continuity, Extensibility, QuickType, Health, iCloud Drive, and Family Sharing, as well as major improvements for Photos, Messages, Spotlight, and more. If you want the highlights and all of our ongoing coverage, check out our iOS 8 super page. If you want a deep dive into just how exactly all of it works, check out the articles below!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By pr1nce in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 26Last Post: 07-12-2014, 10:23 PM
- By drrf69 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:50 PM
- By ImNotSatan in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 05:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:50 AM