Google I/O kicks off tomorrow, what might it bring the iPhone and iPad?
Just as Apple took over Moscone Center in San Francisco earlier this month for WWDC, Google this week descends upon the very same venue for its annual I/O developer conference. And while the meat of the discussions are related to Google's own platforms – Android, Chrome and all things related – we shouldn't ever forget that the iPhone is one of the absolute best Google phones money can buy.
As such there's a great chance that we'll see some news of interest this week coming out of the event and Mobile Nations will be live on the ground to bring it all to you. Read on to see what you need to know.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jcrausch in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:18 PM
- By drrf69 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-07-2014, 12:24 AM
- By Mitko Iliev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 06-25-2014, 03:22 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:20 PM