- 16,182 Posts
UK government to make mobile operators share towers to boost signal in rural areas
UK mobile operators could be made to share networks in rural areas where signal is weak, under plans to provide better services to consumers from all network operators. Ministers have put forward the plan to prevent situations where only one or two major operators are available in certain parts of the country, providing consumers with more choice as to who they wish to hold a contract with. This is before the UK (and EU in general) look at 5G in years to come.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By rudyalexc in forum IntroductionsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-02-2014, 04:12 PM
- By Mitko Iliev in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:40 PM
- By JamesHIII in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:10 AM