- 16,182 Posts
iTunes Match showing duplicate songs? Here's how to fix it!
Using iTunes Match on your iPhone or iPad and keep finding duplicate songs in your albums? Turns out you aren't alone. Sometime during the days of iOS 6, a lot of iTunes Match subscribers started reporting the same problem. Unfortunately Apple hasn't yet provided a permanent fix. However, there is a workaround that seems to solve the mysterious duplicate song problem. So how does it work?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 08-14-2014, 10:10 PM #2
Re: iTunes Match showing duplicate songs? Here's how to fix it!
Using an application to find them and delete them is the best way to solve this problem. You can go to cisdem and find the Duplicatefile finder.
Maybe it will help you. I think this application is okay.
- By Drewbs in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:56 AM
- By HankAZ in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:20 AM
- By Sjcamfield in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 07:53 AM