- 16,184 Posts
Apple settles ebook price-fixing trial outside the courts
Apple has come to an agreement outside the courts to close an antitrust lawsuit, which alleges the company conspired with publishers to inflate ebook pricing for iPhone and iPad owners. The lawsuit was brought forward by 33 US states and by avoiding the upcoming trial on July 14, Apple has avoided a potential payout of $840 million in damages.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Danny Olivo in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:28 AM
- By PopcorneyStudio in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:10 AM
- By DeadEndStreet in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:08 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:00 PM