- 16,192 Posts
Samsung in talks to buy the company behind Siri's voice
Nuance Communications stock prices are rising as speculations of a potential sale of the company to Samsung Electronics are heating up. Nuance provides speech and voice recognition software for many products in the market, including cars and GPS, Samsung's own line of Galaxy phones and tablets, as well as Apple's voice assistant Siri.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 06-17-2014, 05:54 AM #2
- 06-17-2014, 06:08 AM #3
- By Danny Olivo in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Elizabeth2 in forum SportsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2014, 06:18 AM
- By SurfStoked in forum iOS 8Replies: 14Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:00 PM