Mail in OS X Yosemite: Explained
Apple's straightening out Mail problems with Yosemite, plus making it easier to attach big filesIf there's one singularly weak spot in Mavericks, it's Apple's Mail app. It a mess, especially for Gmail users, and every Mavericks update has sought to fix it somehow. What's so incredibly frustrating is that Mail was, for the most part, solid in Mountain Lion. Mavericks Mail's many faults has left some users apoplectic, while others have gone to third-party mail clients in search of a better experience. Fortunately, Apple seems to have gotten the message, because Mail in OS X Yosemite is better.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By bajanimore in forum App StoreReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2014, 10:34 AM
- By Premium1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2014, 05:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:49 PM