- 16,185 Posts
WebMD's new iPhone app tracks health data from connected devices
WebMD has updated their iOS medical app with a new section called Healthy Target, which farms up all sorts of biometric data from your various fitness trackers and manual entry. Fitbit, Jawbone UP, and Withings are just some of the compatible accessories. You can use the combined system to track progress towards goals such as weight, blood sugar levels, and sleep time. The app provides a full-spectrum view of the data it's amassed and helps you compare with historical data. WebMD will also serve up articles and web content relevent to the fitness goals you provide.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iJuan in forum Mac ProReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2014, 09:08 PM
- By Antron in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 80Last Post: 06-20-2014, 08:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:35 PM
- By Natt Moore in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:30 AM