- 16,198 Posts
Apple joins Microsoft in the fight against US government requesting overseas data
Microsoft remains on its path to protect consumers against the prying US government and now both Apple and Cisco have joined the cause. The companies, along with the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Verizon and AT&T are attempting to prevent the US government from issuing search warrants to demand data not physically stored in the country. Apple and Cisco have filed a joint brief in protest against this practice.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By bajanimore in forum App StoreReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2014, 10:34 AM
- By Antron in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:35 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum Mac ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 09:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:10 PM