Apple brings Bitcoin apps back to the App Store
After delisting all apps that deal in virtual currency over the year, Apple has eased up on its stance and is now allowing Bitcoin apps back into the App Store. A policy change detailed in the App Store review guidelines suggested that virtual currencies may be supported in iOS, with Apple following through by re-enlisting Bitcoin wallet app Coin Pocket on the store yesterday.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 06-16-2014, 08:07 AM #2
- 06-17-2014, 02:27 AM #3
- 06-17-2014, 09:05 PM #4
- 06-17-2014, 10:35 PM #5
- By counterculture in forum iOS 8Replies: 15Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:59 PM
- By phreddyl in forum Mac PeripheralsReplies: 21Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:34 PM
- By sandeepkale1234 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2014, 12:40 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum Mac ProReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 09:16 AM