- 16,175 Posts
Editor's desk: My community
I had an odd moment of lucidity a couple of hours ago while recording tomorrow's episode of The TV Show with my friend Dave Wiskus. We were talking about HBO's True Detective and I was recounting how I watched most of it on the plane ride to and from San Francisco for WWDC 2014, and how we had on-board Wi-Fi on the way out but not the return trip. I'd never had it on Air Canada before but after having had it I instantly felt cut-off and disconnecting when I no longer had it. Today it occurred to me that a large part of the reason for that feeling was community. My community exist online and becoming disconnected from it I can only equate to walking out of my hut and suddenly, terrifyingly finding my village empty, devoid of family, friends, and neighbors.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 83Last Post: 10-02-2016, 09:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2014, 11:41 PM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 05:20 PM
- By syed umer1 in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:00 AM